Friday 13 April 2018

Amcrest 960H Video Security System with Four 800+ TVL Weatherproof Cameras


Amcrest Security 960H high-resolution video security system provides professional-grade quality at an affordable price. The 960H is a standard for security cameras and DVRs that provides high-quality widescreen video using advanced image sensors, allowing you to view images that are 34 percent larger than D1 resolution. The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a painless, non-complex plug-and-play setup process. Amcrest stands behind our promise of lifetime support and warranty for this product. install your cameras up to 984' away from your DVR.



3 comments:

  1. • Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.
    face recognition cctv in dubai
    artificial intelligence cctv

    ReplyDelete