Tuesday 15 May 2018

Amcrest 1080p HDCVI Standalone Bullet Camera

Amcrest Security HDCVI technology transmits HD video over coaxial at a rate of 1080p at 30fps, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission up to 984 ft. (300 m). The signal is transmitted uncompressed which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. In addition, system is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers on PC and MAC.


4 comments:

  1. • Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.
    spike barrier dubai 
    flap barriers dubai 

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR SHARING SUCH A AMAZING CONTENT
    GREAT PIECE OF WORK!!!
    REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR WORK!!!
    CCTV in Vehicles

    ReplyDelete